Saturday, March 30, 2013


One dark, cold evening this week as I was in this tent using the facilities, I heard foot steps to the left.  They were very close. 

This is the facts:
  • Remote camping spot.
  • Only campers were us.  
  • Everyone was at the main tent area while I was in the blue tent.
  • Something on 2 feet was walking around.
  • The crunch sounds of the foot steps were from walking on the pinecones and bare ground and not on the snow.
  • It sounded very close.
  • The steps walked quickly away when I stood up.
  • Did not see or hear anything when I left the tent.
What are the possibilies of what I heard?
  • Everyone was accounted for during this time.
  • No possibilities of other campers.
  • Heard distinct bipedaled foot steps.  No doubt or question.
I heard distinct foot steps.  There was no doubt of what I heard.  There was something that was bipedaled walking around me while I was using the facilities.  A bit unnerving but exciting. 

WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE?



No comments:

Post a Comment