Thursday, April 4, 2013


I have argued my points about the existence of BigFoot here in North America now for many months.  I hopefully stated my position with logic and reasoning.  This subject to me is very real and close to my heart.  My research has discovered an elusive and fascinating bipedal primate who has been intelligent enough to fool our society now for over 400 years.  That alone boggles the mind.

I have some questions that I would like to have you mull over.  I'm thinking that these questions and how we tried to find answers may be a reason why we have been unable to unlock the mystery of this undocumented bipedal primate.

Why would something this big hide?

Why hide in the forest and woods of North America?

How can they hide so effectively?

How do they know when to avoid people?

How do they know to use certain tactics to scare people away?

Why can't we get a good photo of them?

How can they move around in the woods and forest in the dark?

Why make the sounds that are heard?

Where are the bodies and remains?

What is the importance of stick structures and tree breaks?

Why knock on wood and rock clack?  What is the purpose?

All these questions I have continue to ask myself with no real answers.  I have some theories but they are only educated guesses.  My amazement with what I have found and the growing list of unanswered questions intrigue me daily.  My logical brain is wanting good solid answers.  The reality is that I and others have no answers to these questions.  So my next question is WHY?

Maybe the reason is that we have been looking for a creature when we should be looking for a human type of being.  This may sound off the wall and maybe in the twilight zone but hear me out. 
  • They have been able to figure out how and when to elude people for hundreds of years.  They have been seen by a lucky few but as a whole they are invisible to our society.
  • Using superstition and fears that people have to keep them out of certain areas.
  • They have some type of communication with vocal sounds and use the environment to talk to each other.
  • How are they able to know when to stay hidden and when to flee?
  • How are they able to know that cameras and such devices are bad and to avoid them?
  • Why are prints so hard to find?  Why do they seem to be hidden or only one found?
  • Why do they watch people?  Look in windows or stand in the edge just in close enough to watch?
  • Why are they fascinated with women and children?  Why avoid men?
When I think on this it doesn't sound like an animal.  It sounds more human than a creature.  Maybe the key to discovering BigFoot is their humanity.  The idea blows my mind away. 

If they are not part of humanity why have the regular way of researching for animals have not work for BigFoot?  With our technology and knowledge of earth we should have discovered them like we have of gorillas and chimpanzees.

Again I think the key is using our humanity to unlock this mystery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment