Monday, March 11, 2013


This is a typical spot in my research area.  As you can see there are downed trees, boulders and shadows.  Why would I take this picture?  Is there something lurking in the shadows of the background?  The downed trees were caused by BigFoot?  Maybe one is peeking at me from behind the boulder in the middle of the picture?

I have a very simple explanation on why I took this picture.  The beauty of this spot caught my attention and I wanted to have a reminder of it.  As I said previously in my posts, not everything we see or experience is BigFoot related.  I have almost as many pictures of beautiful Colorado as I do that are suspected BigFoot activity.




 

This picture is not too far from the first picture.  Can you see anything in this picture that may be BigFoot related?  In the middle there is a classic tree break that is suspected to be made by a BigFoot.

When I go researching I am careful to look for clues.  I try to read what the forest is trying to show me.  Most of what I find is like the top picture.  But every once in a while I will come across what I am searching for.  The evidence of a bipedal primate who is human smart.



No comments:

Post a Comment