Friday, March 22, 2013

 

Every living thing leaves some signs of their presence.  The 2 photos above are signs of beaver activity.  I never did see any but I know they are there by the prints and tree damage.

 
 
At another location, I took a picture of an impression of a bird swooping down and catching a small animal.  How do I know that this happened since I did not see it unfold?  The impression in the snow showed me.
 

 


 
This picture of a large tree that was pushed apart and down was found earlier in March.  It looked like it was done within the last month or two.  Where it was found and other signs found point to BigFoot.  I have been finding signs such as this along with large bare foot prints in this location now for over a year.
 
Just because I haven't seen one doesn't mean they are not there.  The signs do point to BigFoot activity and have been for quite a while.  Remember I never did see a beaver or the bird but the signs did point to their presence.  Why would this type of BigFoot evidence not be considered for further study? 
 
SOMETHING IS OUT THERE THAT IS BIG ENOUGH TO PUSH DOWN BIG TREES AND LEAVE HUGE BARE FOOT PRINTS EVEN IN WINTER TIME.
 
 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment