Saturday, March 2, 2013



I have a confession to make.  I do not believe there is a bipedal primate known as BigFoot or Sasquatch in our woods and forest.  Does that surprise you?  It shouldn't if you have been reading my previous posts. 

I KNOW THERE ARE BIPEDAL PRIMATES KNOWN AS BIGFOOT OR SASQUATCH LIVING IN OUR WOODS AND FOREST.

To me the belief is just words.  When you know by the evidence you find, it makes your words turn into knowledge.  Everyone knows that knowledge is everything.  My evidence backs up my knowledge.  There is no doubt.

When you have this knowledge it is very hard to listen to people mouth their belief without any evidence.  I am not saying that belief is not good but your belief should be back up with evidence. 

So when you talk to someone like me about the existence of BigFoot you may start to think about the possibilities.  If you talk with someone with only their belief then there is a chance of changing their mind. 

Who would you rather talk to?  Someone who knows or someone who believes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment