Saturday, February 23, 2013



This photo was taken of my husband's track of snow prints in about 4-6 inches of snow.  You will notice that the prints are side to side, close together and have dragged marks.  I took this picture when he was unaware and I would have a reference of a person's snow print to any that may be BigFoot.   

    
 
In the second picture you will notice similar 2 legged track of prints.  I saw them from a distance across from a stream by a ravine.  You will notice that the deer tracks bisecting the track of prints are much smaller that the track of the 2 legged prints.  This is in 2 plus feet of snow.  Drag marks?  Clothesline pattern (stride pattern)?  Size of prints in reference to the deer tracks?
 
I use these questions when I go out and find prints.  BigFoot prints and strides are similar because they walk upright like us but they are distinct and different.  It is these distinctions that help researchers such as myself to help identify what type of print is found.
 
I have come across prints that I am unsure of.  Those prints I take pictures and label them as possible human or BigFoot.  Sometimes this happens because only one print is found, soil/ground conditions or in the human size range or a narrow heel.  I am aware that there are variations within all species so that is why I put those prints as possibles.
 
When you compare the pictures you can see the similarities of being bipedal.  Also when you look at both pictures you are able to see the differences of size, stride length and placement of feet while walking.
 
That is why I was so forceful in my last post about having an open mind when researchers have evidence.  There are distinct differences when you find evidence of BigFoot to that of humans.  No way that hoaxers did the second prints.  I hope this post helps you understand why so many people like myself KNOW that a bipedal primate lives within our woods and forests here in North America.  


No comments:

Post a Comment