Saturday, February 2, 2013

 
Why would I spend countless hours researching BigFoot if this is only a figment of an imagination?  I will tell you right now that I am the type of person who would not waste my time on something if I haven't found evidence to support my beliefs.  I would have been done 1-2 months into this.  I have been actively doing this for 1 1/2 years and still going strong.  I have found things that point to a bipedal primate.  I have photographed enough that it convinced my non-believing husband to believe.  He is a hard person to convinced but I let what we have found speak to him.   We know what we have found and know it is real.
 
My question to all about this issue is that there is enough evidence to research.  If you are like me I needed to actually see and find evidence on my own.  If I can do this anyone can.  I welcome people to use their intellect and reasoning to make an informed opinion on this issue.  I am confident that the real evidence will convinced you that there is indeed a bipedal primate here in North America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment