Saturday, February 16, 2013

 
 
 
 
To all the naysayers who question findings by BigFoot researchers:
 
Talk is cheap.  Unless you have walked the talk I don't worry about your opinion.  I am out in the field exploring almost every weekend.  It may be a big surprise to you but not everything found is BigFoot related.  I have encountered hundreds if not thousands of tree breaks.  I have seen hundred plus prints and many structures made with trees and branches.  I have found close to a hundred rock stacks.  The picture above is a rock stack I found a couple of weeks ago.  BigFoot?  No.  Why?  Because it does not have the characteristics of the ones I have found that I do suspect are BigFoot related.
 
Out of these findings I have encountered only a very small fraction of them I would point to BigFoot.  Why?  Not everything you find is BigFoot.  It may surprise you that most researchers don't think everything they see is BigFoot related.  There are many possibilities when you go into the forest.  The weather, environment, conditions, wildlife and other people will leave their mark.  I look for common clues that point to BigFoot. 
 
So when you see the photos that a researcher has that point to BigFoot don't assume that this is the only thing they have found.  In fact it is probably only a small fraction of what they have found and do point to BigFoot.    I would have literally thousands and thousands of pictures of tree breaks, prints, rock stacks and structures.  I have only a fraction of that and some of them are only possibles because it could be either human or BigFoot.  There are common factors that researchers have found over the years that point to BigFoot.  Whether you want to admit it or not but there are.  When you continue to see these and do find evidence,  it only re-enforced that they are there. 
 
So what is my point?  The researchers who are finding this evidence should be heard with an open mind.  They are the ones out there in the trenches actively searching and documenting their findings.  Couch potatoes and arm chair researchers are not the ones who are finding the evidence.  It is the ones like me who actively go into the woods and forest seeking the evidence of the elusive bipedal primate. 
 
So don't assume that what I have found is not BigFoot.  I will show you the difference with my evidence.   
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment