Sunday, February 10, 2013



I know that people do some crazy and stupid things.  But why would someone be walking around in heavy mud bare foot in January here in Colorado?  Also why would they walk in a clothesline pattern in heavy mud when it is very hard to do this on regular soil?  The strides were farther than an average persons too. 

What would be the point? 

People who refuse to actually look at the real evidence will come up with just about any kind of lame excuse.  You can what-if anything.  What you need to do is to look at what is found and see if there is a reasonable explanation for it.  I do this all the time when I am out researching.  Do you think this is the first bare foot print I have come across?  NO!  I have found both human and BigFoot.  There is a difference between the 2.  The ones I'm not sure I have them filed as possible human or BigFoot.  When I see see certain characteristics that point to BigFoot than I'm pretty sure it is.  There are ones that are in the human range of size but are BigFoot.  They were not born 8 feet tall but rather grow to that size.  These prints would be BigFoot juveniles.  They still walk in a clothesline pattern, bare foot with toes, wide heels, midtarsal break and long strides. 

To the ones who say this is a human print.  I agree with you but it is a bipedal primate we call BigFoot/Sasquatch.  The findings from the DNA will point to them having human genes.  So the naysayers are essentially correct because they are human because of the DNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment