Thursday, November 28, 2013




What do you think of these pictures?  I see the similarities.  Do you?  Each of these pictures are at least 50 plus miles apart.

These tree structures are what I would call tee pee structures.  I see them in certain areas with other structures close by.  In fact when I come across one of these I am looking for other structures as well.  Almost every time I have found the other structures.  I suspect they mean this is my home to other Sasquatch. 

Too weird?  Am I imagining this?

If you look at some of ancient structures made there are similarities with them.  The shape, size and location have many similarities even though they are found on different continents.  Why?

As humans we have the same instincts and human characteristics.  It is not uncommon to see this over and over even when they are thousands of miles apart.  You expect that because we are human.  This is the same with animals too.  Why would this be different for Sasquatch?  If anything it continues to prove their existence since we are finding the same physical evidence of them in different locations.

To me the evidence I collect continues to re-enforce what I already know:  WE HAVE A SPECIES OF BIPEDAL PRIMATES LIVING IN OUR WOODS AND FORESTS HERE IN NORTH AMERICA.

So my friends it is a no brainer about this issue.  Go ahead and do some research it will surprise you.  I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment