Saturday, December 14, 2013


I had mentioned in a previous post that I started out as an arm chair researcher.  One of the benefits to doing background researching on the subject of BigFoot was getting a general knowledge of them.  This general knowledge gave me clues on behavior, characteristics, visual descriptions and habitat.  These clues were crucial in helping in my investigations.  In fact I still use this information.  Obtaining facts and comparing what I have collected/seen is a very important aspect of my investigations.  This is crucial if you want to be accurate and evidence driven in this endeavor.

The reason I mention this is because of what I read while reading hundreds of reports and sightings that happened in Canada and United States.  More I read more I saw patterns of similarities.  A picture of an unique bipedal primate was becoming clear to me.  I was seeing great ape and human characteristics.  Some of the things was a bit unnerving.  Mock charging, breaking trees, throwing rocks, screams, glowing eyes, peeking in windows and doors, dogs with unusual reactions or hurt/killed and terrible smell.  This is not all but these stand out in my mind.  The reports and sightings seemed at first to be unbelievable or impossible but when you factor in the sheer number of them, similarities and locations it make them compelling.  Some could be hoaxes but not all.  There are too many for that to happen logistically.

When I started my investigations I never dreamt that some of these characteristics or behaviors would be experienced by me.  I guess I wasn't thinking of that aspect when I started.  All I knew was that I wanted to sleep in the middle of a BIG tent.  I will admit that I was nervous and second guessed myself many times but it never stopped me from doing this.  This endeavor is too fantastic and rewarding.

  • I have had rocks thrown at me.  Both times at night.  The one time I had seen eye shine just before the rock was thrown.  I have no doubt who threw the rocks.  The time and location made it no doubt.
  • At 3:30 am small pebbles were thrown at the SIDE of the tent.  Not the top.  In the other tent 2 other investigators heard it too.
  • Heard bipedal steps outside the tent and then the side of the tent was hit right by my head.  This was at 5:00 am.
  • I had one run right by me.  It was so close I probably could have reached out and touched it.  The moon was suddenly covered when this happened.   It sounded like a football player ran by me.  A little too close.
  • I have been growled at on 2 occasions.
  • I have been grunted at.
  • While using my facility tent heard bipedal footsteps walking around me.  It ran off when I stood up.
  • Within 50 feet saw eye shine that kept changing colors and was walking towards me.
These incidents were a few that were a bit unnerving.  I now know that I am not the screaming type of gal.  In fact I am becoming a bit fearless.  FYI-I think they were trying to see how I would react.  Not hurt me.

My point is this:
If there is no such thing as a Sasquatch/BigFoot.  How do you explain what happened to me?  After each incident I examined the surroundings and analyzed the events as carefully as possible.  Mistaken identification and misrepresentation means absolutely nothing.  I want real evidence and nothing else. 

  


         

No comments:

Post a Comment