Wednesday, May 16, 2012

There is information out there.  Just a little digging and research will go a long way.  What surprised me the most was the sheer volume on this subject.  One of the best books I have read is John Green's "BigFoot-On the Track of the Sasquatch."  He was a Canadian journalist in the 1970's who started to investigate giant barefoot foot prints found by people.  He was so surprised at the lack of interest by the scientific community.  Why?  This book is out of print but I was able to buy it on Amazon.  It was worth every penny.

I enjoy watching Monster Quest and other shows that talk about this subject.  At Halloween time there was a slew of shows on this subject.  I had a hard time picking which ones to watch.  I always keep an open mind that will question everything said in the shows.  Back it up and remember that true researchers are not in it for the glory or money.

I feel that every person who is investigating this subject needs to be a skeptic at heart.  Some people want to believe so hard that they believe everything.  You need to have a Prove-It-To-Me-Attitude.  That way you are able to shift through the information you have gathered.  Not everything you hear or read is believable.  Does that sound strange coming from someone who believes that there is a primate living in our woods and forests?  It shouldn't.  I did my research and found enough credible evidence to believe that there is something BIG, HAIRY and UPRIGHT walking around in our forests.   

I challenge you to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment