Friday, January 31, 2014


We are so impressed by scientific clank that we feel we ought not to say that the sunflower turns because it knows where the sun is. It is almost second nature to us to prefer explanations . . . with a large vocabulary. We are much more comfortable when we are assured that the sunflower turns because it is heliotropic. The trouble with that kind of talk is that it tempts us to think that we know what the sunflower is up to. But we don't. The sunflower is a mystery, just as every single thing in the universe is.
 ~Robert Farrer Capon~ 

Our world is still mysterious and unknown.  Many of what we would call common, boring run-of- the-mill type of species are still in fact a mystery.  There are still many unknowns about many species that we haven't been able to explain or replicate.  What is very misleading about our scientific community is how they present opinions or educated guesses as a fact.  It bothers me when certain subjects are presented as facts which should in reality be presented as educated guesses.  The best example of this is dinosaurs.  We have fossils but no real remains of them to give us an indication on coloring or skin types or even the breeding cycle of the species.  They are in fact educated guesses based on living species of our time that we may consider similar.  

I am not here to rail against how some things are presented as facts when in reality they are educated guesses.  The point I would like to present is how narrow-minded we all can be in particular to the natural world.  When you have consistent reports on certain unknown bipedal primate for over 400 years, it should make you pause and think.  Why are there consistent and similar reports of this animal/creature/being?  Why do some credible witnesses such as rangers wait until they retire to speak about them?  I don't know about you but that alone makes me think of possibilities that there may be something in the woods.

To add to the mystique of Bigfoot or Sasquatch are what many would say are outlandish and downright weird things such as glowing eyes, cloaking and inter dimensional travel that are attributed to them.  Are they outlandish or impossible?  Should we shut our minds to this?  My stand on this: NEVER SAY NEVER!  I maintain that our science hasn't yet caught up to explain some of these things.  We should keep an open mind until then.  One example to point out is electricity.  We have always had electricity.  Only until enquiring minds such as Ben Franklin helped explained what it was and how it can be used.  Until then one common visible form of electricity was lightning.  Before Ben Franklin, lightning was considered an omen or something on that order.  Now we know it as an energy.  We use it to turn on lights or appliances.  Electricity is common in our society.  There are still some mystery to electricity.  We are continuing to learn more about its properties, possibilities and applications.  

While out in the field investigating our forest friends, I have had some perplexing things happen. I am not able to explain or figure out the how and why.  What is amazing to me is when I speak to other investigators who have had similar happenings.  I have seen with my own eyes without any doubt their eyes glowing or what some of us call eye shine.  This is emitted from them.  It is not a reflection from a light source such as a flashlight or headlamp.  When you are standing in the darkness of the forest with not lights on, how can it reflect?  I have recorded on my audio some type of electrical buzzing and clicking in an area that had nothing to cause this.  Just those things alone tell me that they have adapted to use electricity in a way that I have no idea on how they do it.  Whether you agree with me or not about the glowing eyes does not matter to me.  I am secure in my knowledge of what I have seen and experienced.  Don't ask me the how and why because that is on my list of many questions about this species.  I don't know and have no problems saying that.

The other things such as cloaking or inter dimensional travel are a total mystery to me.  I have not had any experiences in regards to those things.  I will keep an open mind.  Why would I?  The main reason if you think about it, is that some type of energy must be used to do those things.  What type of energy do they already use that we can't explain?  Electricity.  

The whole point of this posting is to make you think beyond what is known.  To think of possibilities that may seem weird or impossible but may be possible.  Sometimes thinking outside the box is really thinking outside the box.  This electricity may be the key to answer some of the mysteries of Bigfoot/Sasquatch.

So are you open-minded enough and brave enough to allow some outlandish or weird possibilities to be considered?  As for me I will not assume anything about this amazing bipedal primate.  

Look at those cows and remember that the greatest scientists in the world
 have never discovered how to make grass into milk.
~Michael Pupin~

No comments:

Post a Comment