Sunday, January 19, 2014


Do you think that high tech gadgets are needed to discover Bigfoot?

There are many who feel that if they had the expensive gadgets then they would have what they need to prove the existence of Bigfoot.  I am not too sure about this supposition.  In the past and even now many who have used the expensive gadgets have done so with not much success.  Sasquatch seemed to disappear when the gadgets are being used.  Or will avoid the one using the gadgets.  Why do you think this is so?

I can only go on my experiences, what I heard from others and what I have read and seen on TV.  I think that using our problem solving skills, intelligence and presence could be the real answer.  Using the expensive gadgets should be used to help but not relied on.  The reason I think this is the way to go is because of their abilities they have in regards to the use of electricity.  Others including myself think they can see IR and other types of light that emit electricity to help illuminate the dark.  This ability, sensitivity and their elusiveness could make these gadgets more of a hindrance.  Also I think the gadget that shows heat signatures is a hindrance in close distances.  They may have the ability to sense/use electricity like dolphins, bats and whales do with sonar.  Maybe using the gadgets in one area and having people in another location that they use to get in/out of may be more of an effective way to use the gadgets.  That is what I meant about using the equipment to our advantage. 

While out investigating I have in the past been able to pick up electricity signatures on my audio.  ????  One time when I and other investigator was stalked by at least 2 around our tent.  The other 2 times was in my research spot.  All 3 times I was able to rule out electrical lines or other things that could possibly caused the electricity signatures.  What was interesting about these 3 occasions was I never heard or felt anything.  On 2 of those occasions there was clinking along with the buzzing/electrical sound.  When I listened to my audio at home was when I discovered these sounds.

I am not an expert on electricity or anything Sasquatch.  I like to gather facts and analyze the results.  To me it does not make sense to keep doing the same thing over and over if it does not work.  That is why in the past I have said we need to think outside the box.  Trail cams and other equipment seemed not to work.  When we use ourselves to get a response we get better results.  That is telling me more than anything that we need to use ourselves to solve this and not to rely heavily on the technical stuff.  That is much different than what we are used to.  Our society has used technology to research animals with success.

Where do we go now?  I think using good investigative skills is a must.  Appealing to their innate primate characteristics are needed.  Use methods that will establish a positive connection.  By using these approaches I think it will be more productive with our forest friends.   

I never said this would be easy or fast.   


No comments:

Post a Comment