Sunday, October 13, 2013

This blog was set up to state my reasons why there are Sasquatch in our woods and forests here in North America.  In my past posts I have tried to use sound reasons and evidence to back up this blog.  I have challenged our science community to at least look into this mystery even if it is to prove that they are not real but just a figment of people's imagination. 

I know there are people out there perpetuating hoaxes and some who are outright lying about this issue.  My stance is based on what I have personally found, seen and heard this past 2 years.  Just with what I have found, seen and heard leaves no doubt but a definite knowledge that there is a bipedal primate lurking in our woods and forests. 

With this in mind I have the below photos for you to look at.  At first glance you would think it is possible that this is BigFoot related but with a closer inspection it is apparent that it isn't.  Not everything I find is BigFoot related.  In fact most of what I find is not.  What I have collected that point to BigFoot over the past 2 years is only a very small percentage of things I have looked at.  These photos were taken while out investigating this past weekend.  The reason I did take the pictures so I would have a reference to show the difference.



 
The truth will set you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment