Saturday, September 21, 2013


It has been an eye opener for me since going out and investigating this amazing bipedal primate.  It has made me go from believing to knowing that they are in our woods and forests here in North America.  This journey of discovery has made me a better person by opening my eyes to the wonders and possibilities of our world.  Nature will find a way whether our science community wants it or not.

What a journey it has been!  At first looking for information on the possibility.  I was shocked at the sheer volume found.  Then personally finding physical evidence such as prints, hair, tree breaks and nests.  To now actually seeing them.  Seeing eye shine so bright that I saw the outline of the head and shoulders and then recently seeing them watch me on 3 separate occasions at different locations.

When I hear from others about the lack of evidence of this primate, it indicates to me the ignorance of the person uttering the statement.  It is there waiting for anyone who is curious, daring and willing to find out.  I don't expect or want people just to believe me.  My solid evidence is enough to get a person to think of the possibility.  Just ask my husband.  He was a complete non-believer over a year ago.  He is not one today.  Just by going with me out investigating convinced him.  The evidence did it not me. 

This shy, human-smart primate is out there waiting for you to discover it.  Go ahead and seek.  What you will find is an amazing being called Sasquatch/BigFoot. 

2 comments:

  1. very cool Robin. I feel so privileged to have our friends in my life. :) our friends do choose who they want to interact with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hardest part of researching our forest friends is coming to the reality of them calling the shots. You are so correct about them choosing.

    ReplyDelete