Wednesday, September 11, 2013


Absence of evidence is
not evidence of absence.

~Dr. Carl Sagan~
 
Just because we do not have a body to prove the existence of Sasquatch does not mean that there is no such thing as a Sasquatch.  There are many things that we take for real but we are not able to see.  Such as air.  We can feel or hear it but we can not see it. 
 
Hmmm...
 
I have heard a Sasquatch run right by me and I did not see it.  Does it mean that the one that ran by me did not do this?  I heard what sounded like a very large heavy bipedal much like a football player  run very close to me.  If I reached out I probably would have touched it.  This is in the middle of no where in a national forest. 
 
Or maybe the time I was in my tent at 5am laying on my cot hearing a bipedal walking by me and then hit the side of the tent right by my head.
 
Or the time that a 9 inch rock was hurtled from the forest and landed within 10 feet of me.
 
These moments happened and how do you explain them that makes sense?  You can what if anything but lets get real.  Outlandish suppositions is not what happened.  I know that a bipedal primate called Sasquatch that did these things.  I have no doubt. 
 
 
Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly,
but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway."
~Mary Kay Ash~


2 comments: