Wednesday, September 12, 2012

 
So I came across this while climbing around an area that I suspect a group of Big Foot resides.  This was at least 20 inches long!  This is the biggest print that I have found.  So far I have found 14, 16 and 17 inch sized prints.  I have also found some smaller but they could be human-that is if they walk in a clothes line pattern. 
 
My husband was a die hard non-believer when I started on this quest.  He has been coming with me for the last 9-10 months.  He has seen and heard what I have seen and heard.  He was humoring me and being a good husband so I was not alone in the forest while investigating.  He has gone from no way to they are out there.  I did not have to prove anything to him.  He was completely in the dark about this bipedal primate.  Now he can spot Big Foot evidence quicker than I can.
 
Our world is alive and mysterious.  It is waiting for people to go out there and explore.  Will you be the next Christopher Columbus?



No comments:

Post a Comment