Friday, July 5, 2013

Similar Big Foot evidence found hundreds of mile apart in Colorado.

This blog was designed to have you think outside the box, question the science community and to look at the real evidence that is waiting for you to ponder about the mystery of Big Foot.  As a person who loves to solve puzzles and research mysteries I hope I have compelled you to do this.  I like to look at all the facts and let the facts speak for themselves.  There are 3 things that jumped out to me when I started my research into the mystery of Big Foot.  One-They are in every state except Hawaii.  Two-there are some real compelling evidence from credible witnesses.  Three-The similarities of certain information in the sightings and reports that spans hundreds of years.  Starting with the Native Americans through modern times.

Through my research and my own physical searching I have drawn the conclusion that there are bipedal primates living in the woods and forest of North America.  I know they are there.  How they have been able to elude our mainstream society for hundreds of years cannot be explained by me.  The only answer I have is that they are related to both great apes and human and that may be the key.  They are human smart and have evolved to remain out of sight of our human world.  Only a lucky few have had the privilege to have some type of interaction with this elusive primate.

In the month of June I have had the distinct privilege to experience finding similar evidence in 2 different locations hundreds of miles apart.  As the person who collected this evidence I know where they were found and saw both pieces of evidence with my eyes.  There was no chance this was mistaken identity or a fabrication.

At the beginning of June, I was out investigating with some others when some black hair was found.  It was collected by me.  I measured and took pictures of it.  There is no doubt it is hair and not fur. 



At the end of June while looking at a known Big Foot resting spot, I found a black hair.  This location is hundreds of miles apart from the other location.


What are the odds of finding similar evidence in a forest setting hundreds of miles apart?  Since I know the circumstances of both locations I know it was extreme luck that this happened.  I should have bought a lottery ticket.

Both hairs have taper ends.  You can see that the ends have never been cut like you would see in human hair.  Bear fur is much shorter and thicker.  I cannot think of another living being in the forest who would have hair and is black.

Let the evidence speak for itself.  This is one of those compelling pieces that has helped to convince me about Big Foot. 

I KNOW THEY ARE REAL AND LIVING IN OUR WOODS AND FORESTS.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment