Saturday, December 22, 2012


I came across these mountain lion tracks while out looking for BigFoot.  I never did see the mountain lion or even heard it.  Was it there?  Of course it was.  The tracks are the physical signs that one walked through there recently.

The prints and impressions I have found that look like a bare foot human print only much, much bigger and wider have pointed to a upright bipedal primate.  Why do the rules change for this forest being?  Because of the way our media have made this a sensational story?  Hoaxes?

You can't control what the media will print and there will always be people who will hoax.  But researchers like myself and the lucky few who have seen them are saying there is SOMETHING UPRIGHT and VERY BIG in our forests and woods.  I have been very careful to document my findings with photos and recordings.

Just because the mainstream science and you haven't personally seen the evidence doesn't mean it is not true.  How do we know there is air?  You can't see it?  Science is still discovering unknown species all the time.

It is time for people to stop closing their eyes to the possibilities of a bipedal primate in North America.  With an open mind look at the evidence that is actually out there.  It will blow you away like it did to me a couple of years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment