Monday, November 19, 2012


In my last blog, I talked about a family who for 5 years that had BigFoot related activities at their home.  There is no doubt with this family that BigFoot is real and living in our woods and forests.

Now I will tell you one that is from my family.  I just heard about it this last weekend.  My son told this to me.  This happened when he was 16 years old about 12 years ago.

One weekend, my son and husband went camping with some men and their sons in the mountains.  It was on the side of a mountain and very remote.  My son and a friend went hiking and got lost.  Just before it was dark they noticed something was watching them.  Then they watched it leave.  My son said it was very big, black and on 2 legs.  I asked him if it was a person or bear.  He was adamant that it was neither.  He said all he could say that it was big, very big, black and walked away on 2 legs.  He has no idea what it was but knew it wasn't a person or bear.

My son has no interest in BigFoot.  The way he described his sighting left me in no doubt that he saw one and did not realized it.  Some people have all the luck!

This sighting to me is more compelling that all the ones I have read or been told.  The reason is that I know my son.  He has no reason for making this up.  He knows wildlife and would tell me if he thought it may have been a bear or a person.



No comments:

Post a Comment